At Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store, LLC., our primary, and most important, goal is to work to maintain and seek to ensure the security of our customer's data. We understand that you may have concerns regarding the privacy of personally identifiable information. This is why we have specifically created this section; to address your concerns and answer questions you may have.
As part of your interaction with us, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, billing address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and vehicle data.When We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Create an account on our site
- Purchase, return, or exchange items with us
- Contact us
- Subscribe to our newsletters and email
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Sign Up for a loyalty program
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Send us a comment, question, testimonial, or need tech help
The personal information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To enhance your experience
- This information helps us to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on our website. We use your personal information to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of our website for you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us when creating an account on our website, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username. We will also communicate with you to respond to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account.
- To process transactions
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use your information to contact you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other online feature
- From time-to-time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website or social media pages. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address and telephone number), and demographic information (such as zip code).
- We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor website traffic or personalize the website (in the case of anonymous information collected in surveys), or to send participants an email related to the contest, promotion or survey (such as reminder or thank you notices).
- We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; such companies are contractually restricted from using our customers' personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- To send communications
- We may send you mail, email, or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers at our warehouse and/or website.
- If you place an order on our website, the email address you provide will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our promotional email list, you will receive emails that may include company news, program information, offers, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email. Please reference the Opt-Out section below. As always, you may also contact us via phone, email, or regular mail.
- To send service-related announcements
- We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
- Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please notify us by email, phone or regular mail.
- To Email a Friend
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our company, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store does not store your friend's name or email address in our database.
If you would like to opt-out of communication from Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store, we will ask you to select from several different options. Please note: order confirmation communications, loyalty programs, and reminder communications are considered transactional messages. Further, you may choose to maintain promotional messages from different programs or channels.
If you prefer to opt out of any of the marketing messages above, you may contact us by telephone, by postal mail or by clicking the Contact Us link at the top of this page.Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or delete it by making the change on our member information page, your account profile page, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail by clicking the Contact Us link at the top of this page. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable timeframe.Customer Testimonials/Comments/Reviews
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as our customer's name. Customer must consent to such use prior to posting. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personally identifiable information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.Social Media
Our website offers types of interactive social media. Please be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personally identifiable information from our social media sites contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personally identifiable information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
In general, we may combine personally identifiable information about you with non-personal and other information including demographic information collected through our office, website, and/or third party sources in order to improve the customer experience including the uses listed above.Security - How We Undertake to Protect Information
At Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts, we leverage technology and sound business practices in an effort to maintain the security of our customer information and we proactively look for ways to improve our processes. Additionally, we have internal training and awareness programs all undertaken in a further effort to help to ensure that our staff remains vigilant in their efforts to protect the information.
Among the technology solutions we use in order to help protect your information, is a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information and login credentials are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database. Through this methodology, we seek to ensure that information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. Authorized individuals are required to keep the information confidential. Protecting your information is a business priority for us and we work hard to earn your continuing trust.
Regretfully, no form of electronic communication can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Under no circumstances does Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store or its affiliates or subsidiaries accept or assume liability for any damages whatsoever associated with the personally identifiable information.How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information Outside Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store
We may share your personally identifiable information with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, collections processing, promotional services, operations assistance, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and our product reviews, etc. We provide these third party service providers with the information needed for them to perform these services and they are contractually restricted from using the personally identifying information in any manner other than in helping us to provide you with our products and services.
We may disclose personally identifying information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, advise you of a product recall, or otherwise to help protect you, or us, from fraud, scams, Internet security issues including phishing-type attacks or theft where required or permitted by applicable law. We will also disclose personally identifiable information when required by law.
From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities that we believe trustworthy. These are known as our marketing partners. In such cases we might share and cross-reference information, including some personally identifiable information about you, to enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. We only share the information we believe is appropriate to enable the marketing partners to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts.
We may share aggregated demographic and statistical information about our user base with our marketing partners for research, website analytics and industry reports. This information does not identify individual users. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
In addition to the information above, we also may collect data on customer shopping patterns while on our website. This may include how frequently our website is visited, the length of those visits, and the types of items our customers are looking for, and whether or not a purchase is made. This information is collected to help improve the current and future shopping experience of you, our customer.Your Right Not To Have Personally Identifiable Information Shared
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You have the choice to be excluded from our promotions and from sharing personally identifiable information with our marketing partners and/or our service providers. If you choose not to receive information from us, please reference the Opt-Out section above. Please be sure to include your email address, full name, phone number, and specifically what information you do not want to receive, such as "no phone offers", "no mail offers", "no email offers", or "no sharing of information with partners". DO NOT include your Social Security number or account number in the email.
We will respond to reasonable requests within 10 days, but please note that sometimes these requests may take up to 6-8 weeks to be effective, particularly if we are removing your name from postal mailings as these can have a long lead time. Even if you have opted not to receive marketing communications from us, when you purchase from us in our Stores, through our Call Centers, or on our website, we may need to contact you via phone, email, or mail, to address questions specific to your order.Third Party Links
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics/service providers (provides online customer support and data to improve the online customer shopping experience). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the sites, tracking users' movements, receiving reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the website, to track users' use of and movements around the Site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.Product Reviews and Question & Answer Areas
If you use a Product Review or Question & Answer area on our website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these areas. To request removal of your personal information from this area contact us using the link at the top of this page. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.Email Privacy
Email is not a secure means of communication under most circumstances. Never provide sensitive personal information (i.e. Social Security number, driver's license number, or credit card information) to us via email. Use the appropriate secured website to communicate this information or contact our office.
Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store will not sell, trade, share or rent the email address you provide to anyone. We believe that your email address is personal and should be kept that way. We use your email address to provide you with better customer support, and to update you on specials.Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us using the link at the top of this page. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.Protecting Children's Privacy
Our Sites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) and so we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If we are notified that we have collected personally identifiable information from someone under thirteen (13), we will delete that information promptly upon notification.Your Consent
This policy was last modified on October 10, 2018.Contacting Us
Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store, LLC
2040A Gentry Street
Clearwater, Florida 33765