Shipping and Return Policy
- SAVE THE BOX AND ALL CONTENTS, INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL INVOICE AND ALL PACKAGING‼
- Report the damage by contacting the carrier and our office within two (2) days of receipt.
- USPS Phone – 1.800.ASK.USPS (1.800.275.8777)
- UPS Phone – 1.800.742.5877
- DHL Phone – 1.305.883.0634, ask for Phillip
- The carrier will file a claim and pick up the ORIGINAL SHIPPING BOX with ALL CONTENTS AND PACKING MATERIALS.
- Check for “BO” or “DS” in the Item Description on your original invoice.
- BO refers to Back Ordered merchandise
- DS refers to Drop Shipped merchandise
All returns are subject to a restocking fee to be applied at our discretion.
If you are not satisfied with your part order, please follow the below guidelines:
- BE RETURNED TO OUR FACILITY AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE
- BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE.
- BE REQUESTED WITHIN NINETY (90) DAYS OF SALE
- BE IN ORIGINAL, AS SHIPPED CONDITION (PARTS)
- BE REBUILDABLE (CORES) : We will evaluate the condition of the core received, determine their condition, and issue refunds according to their ability to be rebuilt or used as parts donors
- WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL INVOICE
- FOR FREIGHT CHARGES
- FOR CORES NOT IN REBUILDABLE CONDITION
- FOR SPECIAL ORDER OR NOS ITEMS
LIMITED REBUILT WARRANTY
ALL REBUILT resealed, reconditioned, restored, and repaired power steering, suspension, mechanical and brake parts carry a 30-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY.
The Lincoln/ Mercury Old Parts Store warrants these units are free of defects in workmanship and materials. In the event that ALL Warranty Guidelines have been met, and a defect in workmanship and/or materials is found, the item will be exchanged, repaired, or replaced at the sole discretion of The Lincoln/Mercury Old Parts Store. Limited Rebuilt Warranty Guidelines are available upon request.
ALL PARTS are subject to a discretionary PITA Fee of 20%.
- While every effort is made to give you a reliable quality product, many of our products are over 25 years old and therefore are not advertised as perfect.
- The parts being supplied to you are ONLY one piece of a much larger collection of parts. As such, ALL OF YOUR OWN PARTS that are connected to ordered parts, MUST work properly to function as a complete system.